How to Lead Unwilling Followers: Strategies to Overcome Resistance Learn to Effectively Deal with Conflict in Just One Hour!
What is always present in any good story?
Sure, it would be great to live a life free from conflict. But when you're reading or watching a story, it can get boring quickly if there's no challenge for the hero to overcome.
Besides, life is full of conflicts, whether you like it or not.
There is conflict at home. You and your spouse or roommate will not always agree on everything. There will be times that he or she might not even be willing to compromise one inch.
There will be conflict at work. Coworkers won't cooperate. Customers will complain. Your boss will find fault with your best efforts.
And even when you're by yourself, you can't always avoid conflict. The car can break down. You might get a migraine. Or your appointment might stand you up.
The key to properly handling conflict is not to run and hide. It's not to become combative. Rather, it is best dealt with by using a good set of tools.
This book will help provide those tools.
Here's what you'll learn:
- How to say what you mean so you can get what you want
- How to provide consistency in an ever-changing world
- How to decide what's worth fighting about – and what isn't
- How to disagree without hating or attacking the other person
- How to create an environment that prevents most conflicts
- How to effectively deal with conflict when it comes
- How to see every conflict as an opportunity
If you're new to leadership, this will keep you from quitting after the first month.
If you've been a leader for a while, these tools might sharpen your ability to handle conflict more constructively.
And if you're already good at dealing with conflict, this is something you can give someone who isn't.
Now let's get started, shall we? Scroll up and grab a copy now!